Massage promotes healing, soothing and calming effects, ease of movement, and preventative care for the body, its muscles and systems. Included: trigger-point release techniques, lymphatic drainage, and reflexology. Massage benefits every body type.
House-calls are available for established clients:
Treat your staff to the revitalizing, restorative effects of massage in the office and see the results of grateful, harder working employees.
Have “chair” – will travel: I’ll bring the relaxation to your place of business — you can prepay for employees to get a massage or the employees can pay per treatment. (*excludes home visits)
Chair Massage Treatment
Limited to the hands and feet, this technique stimulates areas which are believed to correspond to every part of the body. Precise pressure is applied to release blockages inhibiting energy flow that cause pain and disease.
Benefits of Reflexology:
- Relieving stress & tension
- Facilitates relaxation
- Improves blood supply
- Promotes nerve impulses so that the body can return to its natural balanced state
This foot bath helps to remove the build up of toxic chemicals, heavy metals, general impurities, and imbalances in the body through ionization to help it regain the natural state of health.
|10 Treatment Pack||$250.00|
Benefits of Massage:
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.